Website Bible Society of Nigeria
Data Entry Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS) a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organizations operating in over 240 countries and territories to make sure that everyone who wants to can access and engage with the Bible. Its primary mission involves Bible translation, production and distribution, advocacy, engagement and raising funds to execute these activities.
To continue to fulfil its mission and mandate, we are recruiting seIf-motivated, experienced, and qualified Christian professionals from different work spheres to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Assistant
Data Entry Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Records all payments into a register.
- Inputting all payments from donors, members, and areas Into the Kingdom Project platform.
- Packaging and monitoring all souvenirs /correspondences due for dispatch to donors and members such as letters, annual reports, Sower magazine etc.
- Create all new members categories and donors.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or National Diploma in any discipline.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who must be practising Christians should send their updated CV and Application Letter in Word or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
5th April, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com