Website Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Digital Marketing Specialist at Dominion Consulting, Qualified persons should see job details and apply. Click for more Jobs
Dominion Consulting Nigeria – Our client, a top-flight travel agency in Lagos State is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Employment type: Full time
Digital Marketing Specialist at Dominion Consulting
Table of Contents
- Our client needs an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for promoting its business by developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company and its products or services globally.
- Sending brand messages to desired and existing customer base using digital channels.
- Someone who can use available marketing resources to drive sales to the organization and find new gateways to success
- Create and assist marketing strategies and creating marketing campaigns
- Identifying target audiences to establish a direction for campaigns.
- Planning and monitoring ongoing progress in marketing.
- Performing market research and reviewing market trends
- Analyze data that shows changing trends in technology, marketing and advertising
- Creating good content for marketing and ads.
- Creating SEO-optimized content.
- Deciding on appropriate placement of ads.
- Creating a content calendar for social media platforms.
- Ensuring that potential clients and consumers view company’s ad projects and buy our products.
- Researching competitors’ pricing and products.
- Determining what content will reach customers.
- Analyzing customer Insights and behavior from social media website interaction
- Analyzing Brand SEO with customers
- Developing projects to create content that will sell our brand.
- Publishing digital marketing content online.
- Strategizing with other marketing professionals.
- Implementing email marketing campaigns.
Qualifications & Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English or other fields that enhance their ability to create original content relevant to promoting our business, products and services.
- High Exposure to digital marketing channels like SEO, E-mail and Social media Experience in sales
- Data analysis and effort effectiveness
- Basic knowledge of Excel, WordPress and google analytics
- Basic Design skills: Photoshop, Canva, illustration or modern design tools Passionate, creative & Objective thinker
- Research Ability
- Tech Savvy and Adaptable.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly salary (plus commission on sales).
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com