Website Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel
Digital Marketing Executive at Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Ibis
Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel – “Some say you can’t put a price on comfort.” ibis hotels prove the contrary by offering their guests well-being at the best price. Fully-equipped rooms, innovative bedding and 24-hour reception services. Welcome to the world’s leading economy hotel brand.
Ibis is a brand of economy hotels focused on evolutive design with simple and flexible furniture and owned by Accor. Created in 1974, Ibis became Accor’s economy megabrand in 2011 with the launch of Ibis Styles and Ibis Budget. Ibis manages 1174 hotels in 67 countries (2018).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
Digital Marketing Executive at Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in eCommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Graphic Design Skills: Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design Skills will an added advantage.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th December, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org