Website Family Health International
Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
Warehouse Manager at Family Health International, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Job Requisition ID: 2023201439
Employment Type: Full-time
Supervisor: Technical Lead, COVID
Warehouse Manager at Family Health International
- Under the direction of the Technical Lead, COVID, the Warehouse Manager shall support the COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) grant implementation by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).
- Specifically, he/she will support the management and operations of the NCDC warehouse in relation to COVID-19 commodities and supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Warehouse Manager will provide technical expertise and support the day-to-day operations of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) warehouse and also support the coordination of sub-warehouses in various locations.
- S/He will provide technical support to Nigeria’s efforts to strengthen the warehousing system and provide support to supply chain processes for health commodities
- Maintain proper inventory records of all items housed at the NCDC supported warehouse including:
- Ensuring stock cards are allocated for all supplies at bin level and data on stock cards is updated on a real time basis
- Ensure updating of warehouse stock report on a real time basis, the report should include status of supplies requested for release.
- Provide regular and detailed stock reports to NCDC to include but not limited to shelf-life monitoring.
- S/He will lead the NCDC warehouse in the storage, picking & packing, receiving, processing orders, and dispatching of commodities from the warehouse, these will include:
- Quality check for the status of received supplies (packing, marking, documentation).
- check of all consignments received and verification of completeness and conformity with the Purchase Order instructions
- count incoming supplies to ensure it match what should be received (number of packing units).
- Lead Load and dispatch released supplies on transporter truck/vehicles in a timely manner
- Provide support in administrative functions regarding supply chain and the warehouse
- Provide the needed warehouse reports daily i.e., Goods Receipt, Goods Issuance, damage report, etc. in addition to sending the softcopies of the Goods Receipt, Waybills dispatched form
- Undertake monthly warehouse quality checks and provide reports which include but not limited to fire safety, smoke detectors, pest control system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated skills in planning, organizing and coordinating work of teams
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork, collaboration, and consultations with diverse constituencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent information compilation and data analysis skills
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in using email, word processing and spreadsheet applications, preferably Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to travel in Nigeria for a minimum of 25%
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Laboratory Science or relevant degree with 7-9 years’ experience in Warehousing and Supply Chain.
- Or MA/MS Degree in Pharmacy, Supply Chain or Laboratory science with 5-7 years’ relevant experience and 3 years’ experience in Warehousing and Supply Chain.
- Relevant knowledge of working principles with the Nigerian Government and donor agencies
- Familiarity with the Nigerian supply chain system, COVID-19 and the Global Fund supply chain system and requirements is an advantage.
- Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.