Website Eunisell Limited
Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
Financial Accountant at Eunisell Limited, Suitably qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Financial Accountant at Eunisell Limited
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate firm-wide financial reporting activities
- Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports and Management Accounts for review by the Head of Department
- Checking daily posting of all financial transactions on ERP
- Posting of Accruals, amortization and depreciation into ERP
- Responsible for Fixed Asset Register, Tagging and Coding of all assets
- Responsible for monthly verification of Fixed Assets/Equipment
- Responsible for checking the trial balance to ensure they are credible, complete and accurate
- Responsible for preparing weekly forecast
- Responsible for preparing weekly working capital report
- Responsible for Financial projections and simulations (Financial Modelling)
- Responsible for checking all subsidiary ledgers and reconciling them to control account.
- Responsible for Coordinating Financial Audit with External Auditors
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
What We Expect
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, etc.
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience as a Financial Accountant
- The Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant
- Must be knowledgeable with IFRS/GAAP standards and Financial Reporting
- Excellent knowledge of Excel applications, Sage and ERP Applications.
- Proficiency in English – High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Exemplary planning and resources management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Application Closing Date
22nd Janaury, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com