Website Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel
Ibis is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations.
Front Desk Officer at Ibis Hotel Ikeja, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Customer Service Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Front Desk Officer at Ibis Hotel Ikeja
- First impressions are everything! As a Front Desk Officer you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What you will be doing:
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in similar role
- Prior experience working with Opera software
- Service focused personality is essential
What is in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.