eHealth4everyone is recruiting for the job position of Graduate IT Support Intern, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more NYSC Internship
Job Title: IT Support Intern
Employment Type: NYSC
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Graduate IT Support Intern at eHealth4everyone
- We’re looking for an IT personnel to install, monitor and maintain computer/web systems, tools and networks.
- You could be installing, running, configuring and maintaining computer and online systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical, internet and application problems, either over chat, on phone or in person.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Sound Knowledge of technical requirements of various software’s applications.
- Office365 administration
- Windows server administration and active directory management
- Raspberry pi administration and maintenance
- Hardware troubleshooting (printers, laptops etc)
- Software troubleshooting and support
- Network administration
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Click on the link above to submit your application alongside an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.
To apply for this job please visit e4eapplication.paperform.co.