Website Multipro Consumer Product Limited
Graduate Trainee at Multipro Consumer Products Limited. Interested candidates should see job details and Apply. Click for more Graduate Trainee Jobs
Multipro Consumer Product Limited is a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving the majority of African households by making high-quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Sales)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Graduate Trainee at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
- We welcome applications from fresh, young, resourceful, and intelligent graduates who possess a competitive attitude, good communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently to manage our Sales Operations across our Branches in Nigeria.
- Be Nigerian graduates who are passionate about selling and building careers in Sales management and operations.
- Be Fresh Graduates of Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, and Finance.
- Beholders of Bachelor’s Degree and grade 2.1 from reputable universities.
- Have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
- Have good analytical and communication skills.
- Not be more than 26 years.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.