Website Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)
Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) Graduate Trainee Programme, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at GCL
Grand Cereals Limited (GCL), a subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria Plc, is an integrated foods company whose primary activity is the creation of superior value from local raw materials to produce and deliver superior quality brands in the animal feed, edible oils, breakfast cereals, pet food and other intermediate and consumer cereals products to Nigeria and West Africa markets.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) Graduate Trainee Programme
The Programme / Description
- Are you a talented and dynamic graduate desiring to build your career and explore job opportunities in an industry that drives FOOD SECURITY?
- Our Graduate Trainee Programme is at the core part of our ‘Winning with our People’ strategy. We are looking to connect with and empower dynamic, diverse, and passionate graduates from a wide range of perspectives and backgrounds.
- As a future leader, you will be nurtured and developed to succeed in an increasingly competitive and fast-changing business industry that directly impacts food security. Your success and growth drive the achievement of our vision of becoming the preferred provider of human and animal nutrition in West Africa.
- During the programme, you will be exposed to on-the-job and structured learning opportunities, hands-on projects, coaching and mentoring by our seasoned, multi-functional teammates and leaders to succeed on an exciting journey to build a career that has value, purpose and impact.
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering, Social Sciences, Accounting, IT, Agriculture / Agricultural Sciences from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum of 2.2 / Lower Credit (a 2.1 / Higher Credit will be given first preference)
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 2 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.