Website Bolt Nigeria
Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Country Sales Manager at Bolt Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Sales Manager, Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Country Sales Manager at Bolt Nigeria
- We’re looking for hungry and ambitious Country Sales Managers to join Bolt Business. You’ll be leading the growth of the country, managing the sales team, owning the go-to-market strategy and closing and winning the biggest deals.
About the Role
- We’re looking for a driven individual, a real hunter with experience of B2B selling who can turbo charge and drive the success of Bolt Business team for the market. We need a superstar with a history of great results, is excellent at team management and knows how to deliver rapid growth.
- You’ll need to be driven, confident and ambitious. We’re moving quickly and this is an exciting role, one with great scope for growth and impact. If you’ve worked in high growth B2B sales and you want to win big, then let’s talk.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Managing your sales team, you’ll be leading a mix of business development managers, business specialists and account managers – coaching, developing and driving them to meet the country goals
- Negotiating and closing deals with the biggest companies, you’ll lead the line for your market working Tier1 deals, showing the team how it’s done
- Planning & strategy, you’ll own the go-to-market strategy, you’ll plan who’s doing what, projected P&L and what your market and team will achieve
- Recruit and build your team, we’re growing fast and you’ll need to build a winning team with help from our recruitment team
- Coaching & Training your team, you’ll be mentoring and improving them every day, performance managing them and taking them to new levels and developing their careers at Bolt
- Achieve growth and smash country sales targets, you’ll drive your team to success – hit and beating targets and bringing success for the country
- Build and promote strong customer relationships with the biggest clients and government bodies, you’ll own the essential connections, relationships and networks in your mark
- Managing your own sales pipeline, you’ll be building a pipeline of the biggest companies and opportunities
- Work closely and give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt Business solutions and how we should develop – you’ll be seeing and hearing what businesses need, so you’ll be an essential voice to our product teams
- Present sales and revenue forecasts to the management team. It’s your market, so you’ll be able to inform and update the management team on your progress and successes Identify emerging markets, opportunities and market shifts.
- You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the industry and what our competition are doing.
- You’ll be spotting shifts, opportunities and changes and making sure we respond and take steps when we need to Identify and remove blockers.
- You’ll spot blockers to growth, identify solutions and implement them
- Candidates should possess a BS/MS Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 4+ years experience in fast paced B2B Sales, with at least 2+ years managing sales teams
- A leader, who can motivate a team and drive results from the front, you’ll close deals and you’ll drive the team to do the same
- History of negotiating and closing Tier 1 and Tier 2 deals, ideally selling a service into the SME / Large business sectors
- Be a hunter, with a history of hitting ambitious targets and thrive on sales and smashing targets
- A CRM master, able to analyse the data to maximise the activities of your team
- Experience coaching, mentoring and performance managing team members
- Excellent communication skills in both English and local language , with a strong personality
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling B2B business services into large businesses
- A born negotiator, able to navigate contracts and blockers to get deals closed
- Organised, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses.
- Experience on-boarding clients and account management would be advantageous.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
Why you’ll love it here
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode…. Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
To apply for this job please visit bolt.eu.