Website RKK Group
RKK Group is a group of companies in Nigeria with key expertise in Construction, Renewable Energy, Information Technology, Agriculture, Procurement, Real Estate, Supply chain Management & Logistics, Training & Consulting, Education, and Investment. With a strong commitment to quality, safety, and sustainability, RKK has a proven record of successfully completing projects across various sectors in Nigeria. RKK Group is led by and comprises primarily of individuals with an unmatched diversity of experience with a reach that spans across Nigeria, Africa and around the globe. Our team has the knowledge, expertise and experience to ensure that our clients are provided with innovative solutions to deliver capital efficiency and project certainty. We maintain our client relationships by providing timely and quality services at the highest level. This ensures that we meet our high standards for top quality services. We incorporate the following core values: Safety, People, Innovation, Commitment and Ethics (SPICE)
Head, Human Resources Management at RKK Group, Qualified candidates should see the job details. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources Management
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Head, Human Resources Management at RKK Group
- The Head, Human Resource Management will contribute to the success of RKK by providing strategic leadership in planning, developing, implementing, promoting and evaluating the effectiveness of the Organisation’s HR strategies, policies, procedures and initiatives.
- To succeed as a Head of Human Resource Management, the ideal candidate will draw upon their knowledge and understanding of HR regulations, accepted professional standards, policies, procedures and legislations, making confident leadership decisions to drive people management strategies and lead the HR department processes.
- Manage the execution of the HR Strategy that caters for all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Advise and strategise on the development and implementation of effective employment policies across the company.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the HR department, ensuring security, confidentiality and accuracy of employee records, consistency of practice and maintenance of optimum service levels;
- Ensure appropriate communication with all stakeholders on matters relating to human resources issues;
- Develop and maintain an employee-oriented culture that emphasises quality, continuous improvement, and high performance;
- Develop plans to establish a talent pool for all positions and business critical roles.
- Ensure and promote employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
- Provide professional advice and guidance on people management practices, towards optimising workforce performance.
- Track and monitor HR metrics in line with HR strategy; deploy appropriate interventions where necessary.
- Ensure that the company complies with current regulations, accepted professional standards, policies and procedures and legislation
- Ensure effective HR Budget Management and Control.
- Deploy effective strategies for employee engagement, development and succession planning.
- Provide feedback to management on employee engagement and provide clear links to organisational performance.
- Oversee general office administration; develop and implement supporting systems and processes to enhance business operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business related subject
- Post Graduate Degree is essential but not compulsory.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in managing all aspects of HR including but not limited to: compensation planning, change management, organisational development, succession planning, staffing and recruitment, labour relations, performance management, training and employee wellness.
- Knowledge of the Engineering and Construction sectors would be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to build relationships and influence at all organisational levels.
- Self-directs and works independently with minimal supervision and demonstrates flexibility and capability to perform well in ambiguous situations.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws and Regulations as well as HR global best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Creative, forward thinker.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com