Website ICAP (Columbia University)
Human Resource and Finance Intern at ICAP (Columbia University), Interested candidate should see job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at ICAP
ICAP is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Human Resources Officer at ICAP (Columbia University)
Job Title: Human Resource and Finance Intern
Job No.: 495513
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Work Type: Intern Full-time
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Categories: Human Resources, Finance/Administration
Start Date: October 1, 2021
- ICAP is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
- Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system–from patients to health care providers to government officials – ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care.
- The organization tackles the world’s most pressing health threats and, in collaboration with partners around the world, implements transformative solutions to meet the health needs of individuals.
- ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City, seeks highly qualified candidates to serve as Graduate Interns in our Country Office.
- Confirm financial documents submitted by admin correspond with payment checklist.
- Submit payment voucher for review and approval.
- Filing and archiving of documents.
- Stamping and scanning of documents.
- Upload documents to OnBase.
- Submit tax schedule and evidence of payment to the tax authority.
- Ensure proper filing of all HR documents.
- Support in scanning and printing of documents.
- Collation of staff contact details.
- Take minutes of meetings and assist in the elaboration of papers, PowerPoint presentations and analytical contributions, as well as other products and tools that will facilitate human resource management activities in the organization
- Provide general administrative support
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or any related field.
Experience, Skills & Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-year post NYSC working experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Nigerian Labour and employment laws Demonstrated interest in the field of development and Human Resource management in international aid organizations.
- Language skills; written and spoken proficiency in English and preferably a command of the local language.
- Internet proficiency, as well as proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), is required.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility, and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and explain the official employment regulation framework.
- Possess positive attitude, Demonstrated integrity, confidentiality, and approachability behaviours.
- Due diligence
- Very strong commitment to continuous learning
- Not Required.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2021; W. Central Africa Standard Time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit icapacity.icap.columbia.edu.