Website TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
IT Support Associate at TAG Energy, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Our increased competence enables us to deliver world-class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast-growing organization with young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Associate
Location: Ajah, Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
IT Support Associate at TAG Energy
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resides around Lekki-Ajah environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- An ability to prioritise and delegate.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Problem-solving skill.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Previous working experience in IT support.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit tagenergygroup.net .