Website Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited
Intern at Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited, Qualified candidates should see job details and Apply. Click for more Internships
DreamCity Properties remains at the vanguard of residential and commercial real estate development across major cities in Nigeria, delivering reliable residential structures with quality infrastructures, luxury apartments in highbrow cities and commercials real estate with good returns for our investors, who have over time become part of our success story.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Intern at Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited
Departments you can intern with:
- Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Engineering- Civil / Construction / Building
- Architectural / Designing / Surveying / Estate Management.
- They can work independently and is happy to join a team.
- We don’t have time to be chasing you around to do your work.
- Has a can-do attitude and is flexible enough to take on any task we throw at them.
- Is passionate, hungry, and eager to build DCG into a world-class institution
- Has high professional and ethical standards, i.e. understands that there’s no such thing as African time – you’re just late
- Is comfortable taking and giving feedback. We ain’t got no time for defensiveness.
- Plus, we want to work with people who’ll make us better at our jobs, people who’ll force us to move a level up.
- Has a good sense of humour – because we’ll be working hard, so we better keep each other entertained
- Is a team player. Leave your ego at the door.
- Understands that giving up is NOT an option
- Is curious and eager to learn. We encourage you to use all your resources before asking your manager for the answer (Google is our BFF)
- Is comfortable working in a startup environment where we’re making the rules up as we go along
- Understands the importance of bringing an analytical mindset to business problems.
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org