Website Elduke Consulting
Elduke Consulting is a Human Resource company which offers professional HR services of Recruitment, In-plant training, HR/Manpower Outsourcing, Payroll Management, Performance Management, Human Resource Project Consulting Advisory and Background Verification services. It is the consulting arm of Elduke Ventures.
Internal Auditor at Elduke Consulting, Qualified candidates should see the job details. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Internal Auditor at Elduke Consulting
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Lead the identification and evaluation of the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls and the development of audit programs to effectively and efficiently test key controls identified.
- Responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the auditing and compliance programs
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Conduct store compliance and operational audits, functional tests and specific reviews according to developed programs/plans. Review and appraise internal records, policies and procedures in terms of adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls. Prepare complete and accurate work papers to record and summarize data gathered and tested on each assignment.
- Collating store audit reports and internal audit reports; communicate audit issues, recommendations, corrective actions and store management responses to corporate and functional management.
- Communicate store audit results; compile and distribute audit summaries and other requested information to Management.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Perform financial auditing, supply distribution and Store operations.
- Conduct all inventory stock counts and investigate exceptions, overages and shortages.
- Prepare audit results and education topics, and conduct presentations to new staffs and otherwise as required.
- Identify and evaluate risk, execute audit tests, determine areas for improvement in efficiency and effectiveness and work with management to develop action plans to ensure risks are effectively mitigated.
- Manage stock loss prevention effectively.
- Maintain current knowledge of legal regulations, industry trends and best Accounting/Audit practices (operating and financial activities); make recommendations to improve current programs and processes and to ensure company legal compliance. Monitor changes in the regulatory environment to assist in risk assessment and evaluation
- Lead planned audits into the company, including organizing teams, inspecting accounts, checking compliance with applicable laws, detecting ineffective or inefficient practices and verifying financial records
- Evaluate company inventory, records, worker statements, assets, payrolls, cash on hand, insurance, tax statements and annuities, and use the information to guide financial policy
- Review past data, stay informed about new developments and be prepared to integrate changing books into a current policy
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a First Degree in Accounting or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Must possess the ACA qualification.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a Pharmacy/medical related environmentor Compliance related experience with progressively increasing responsibility in supervising and leading audit jobs and making reasonable recommendations to Management.
- Possession of CISA qualification will be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Analytical Skills and IT audit knowledge.
- Knowledge of Risk-based, Agile Audit and financial audit and controls.
- Knowledge of Risk Management, IT audit, investigation, audit analytical tool and ERP.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities (frauds, IIA standards etc).
- Good team spirit, goal oriented and target focused.
- Good command of English language communication and presentation skills.
- Good initiative, analytical thinking and strategic focus.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com