Website ipNX Nigeria Limited
IT Service Desk Manager at ipNX Nigeria Limited, Suitably qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at ipNX Nigeria
ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Service Desk Manager
Job ID: 96
Department: Information Systems and Technology
Function: Service Desk Management/Network Support
Reporting to: Head, IS&T
Travel Frequency: Occasional
IT Service Desk Manager at ipNX Nigeria Limited
Purpose of the Job
- Provide 1st-level support and ensure quick issue resolution in alignment with defined OLAs. Ensure smooth running of end-user workstations and coordinate the installation, enhancement and operational support of local area networks (LAN) and PBX.
Expected Key Results:
- End-User Satisfaction
- Operational Excellence
- End-User Productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or any IT related degree. (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
- Experience providing superior customer service and support
- Experience working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently, and contributing to the improvement of the infrastructure.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, SMTP, SNMP, VPNs, and security methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge of voice and data communications techniques and technologies.
- Domain knowledge of Asterisk-based PBX
- 1-2 years directly related work experience in a technical helpdesk position supporting Windows 7, 8 & 10, Microsoft Office tools or open source alternatives, and business applications in a business environment.
- Knowledge of multiple desktop programs, configuration and debugging techniques.
- Experience supporting Windows 7, 8 & 10, Open source Office productivity tools like Libre Office, Mail clients (like Thunderbird, Outlook), Asterisk-based PBX, basic hardware issues, desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices both in-person and remotely.
- Strong work ethic, detail-oriented well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sound problem resolution, judgment and decision-making.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills, successful in working both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.ipnxnigeria.net.