Website Speedaf Express
IT Support Officer at Speedaf Express, Interested persons should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Speedaf
Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we have continuously expanded the global network, develop and optimised products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building a local and cross border service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and emerging markets. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and emerging markets while providing stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand the needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value-added services to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
IT Support Officer at Speedaf Express
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
Qualifications / Competency and Skill Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Must possess working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and programming.
- Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems
- Ability to work as a team
- Female preferred for gender balance.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.