Website Rossland Screening Solutions
Event Marketers at Rossland Screening Solutions, Interested and qualified persons should see job description and apply. Click for more Marketing Jobs
Job Title: Event Marketer
Location: Any City (Nigeria)
Employment Type: Full-time
Event Marketers at Rossland Screening Solutions
- We are looking for a highly-creative event marketer who will oversee marketing large events hosted by a corporation/organization.
- These events can range from small corporate conferences to massive, multi-day festivals.
- In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
- Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the heavy planning, building awareness before, during and after events.
- Delivery and evolution of the marketing strategies.
- Promote events/conference brand, policies and core values.
- Promote and expand the event’s membership, including sponsorships and partnerships
- Manage all aspects of production, receipt and distribution of marketing material.
- Coordinate market research to identify interest and uptake for current and future membership services.
- Deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget and within agreed sustainability criteria.
- Work with the Publications and Policy Officer to achieve frequent, timely and positive media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline. •
- 3+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in event marketing, demand generation, or sales enablement.
- Based in Abuja will bean added advantage.
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting.
- Proven experience in marketing international events will be an added advantage.
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team.
- Highly organized with an ability to sell an event with proven evidence.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time.
- Metric is driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data.
- Confident with a dynamic personality.
- Capable of standing comfortably for up to eight hours a day, working long hours, and travelling frequently.
- He/She must have proven evidence of conference sales and event/ sponsorship management.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only in Word Format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org