Website A Private Diagnostic Centre
Marketing Executive at a Private Diagnostic Centre, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
A private Diagnostic Centre in the heart of Enugu is currently recruiting suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive at a Private Diagnostic Centre
- Determine targets and ensure they are successfully achieved
- Plan for effective strategies and pitches that will bring in new businesses
- Analyse and plan innovative strategies for Marketing.
- Identify new opportunities for marketing campaigns that can lead to increased patronage.
- Spend significant time collaborating with prospective clients and specialists.
- Represent the Facility at Health industry events, conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and other special events
- Initiate, develop and manage relationships with key strategic partners
- Understand clients’ needs and work closely with the Management to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction; conduct customer surveys.
- First Degree in Health Sciences, Sciences, Marketing, Economics or related field with strong knowledge of the Medical/Diagnostics field.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing in the health, pharmaceutical or science industry
- Must reside in Enugu.
- Proven track record of successful sales in a related field.
- Ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing goals, strategies, and plans.
- Ability to do PPT Presentations.
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Business Acumen
- Attention to detail required.
Health Insurance is available with a good compensation plan.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter on the body of an email with an attached CV (PDF or Word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Marketing Executive – Enugu” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com