Website Uraga Real Estate
Uraga Real Estate is the real estate business unit of the Honeywell Group. The Company invests and develops in all sectors of the real estate market in Nigeria and other select West African countries, to include Residential, Retail, Offices, Industrial/ distribution warehouses, other commercial properties and the hospitality sector.
Marketing Intern at Uraga Real Estate, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
Marketing Intern at Uraga Real Estate
- Support the Marketing team in the development and implementation of innovative marketing strategies for UPBEAT.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Marketing team to develop and implement innovative marketing strategies that will help strengthen our brand and drive sales, ensuring effective and efficient executions.
- Assist in the activation of impactful marketing campaigns from conception through to execution and evaluation.
- Support the Marketing team to collate & track key data for weekly report; and share data analysis with stakeholders.
- Update social media pages daily (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), work alongside the team to optimise campaigns.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of the department’s activities. Support the Marketing team in organizing and implementing various projects and events.
- Monitor all department schedules and set appropriate reminders (e.g., social media schedules, stakeholder meetings etc.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, surveys, rankings etc.)
- Update departmental folders – reports, contracts and ensure all relevant documentation are kept up-to-date and secure.
- Assist in organizing promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Assist in the preparation of promotional presentations/proposals.
- Write marketing literature – press releases, blog post – to augment the company’s presence in the market. Assist in developing and managing contents for website and social media platforms.
- Prepare weekly activity report as required by the Head, Marketing.
Experience and Qualifications
- A First Degree in Marketing or any related social science discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with at least one (1) year experience handling similar responsibilities.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of trends and developments in the Sports Gaming & Hospitality Business. Basic understanding of content creation and marketing tools – Inshot, Canva, Mailchimp
- Good knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of photo and video editing skills
- Good analytical abilities and working knowledge of, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter Exceptional Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills
- Networking & Influencing Skills
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills Good Presentation Skills
- A passion for excellence.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles Must be very sociable and have a strong network.
- Result oriented and aggressive.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively. High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High degree of independence with objectivity and assertiveness.
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff across all levels. Able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- An enquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org