Website Autocheck Nigeria
Performance Marketing Manager at Autocheck Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Autocheck – We believe that we can make the automobile industry a better one but to achieve this, we have chosen to define the much-needed requirements that would lead us there. We are on a course to build technology platforms that enable and enhance automotive commerce in Africa. We actually envision becoming the platform of choice for automotive commerce in Africa.
Autocheck Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Performance Marketing Manager at Autocheck Nigeria
Table of Contents
- The ideal candidate will ensure a continuous increase in customer acquisition and brand awareness through boosting content creation and enabling effective use of data across marketing & customer service activities and the entire business and key stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions
- Setup of Paid Advertising Platform.
- Create A/B testing, update creative copy, manage paid search and social acquisition channels
- Building out referral programs and optimizing email nurture campaigns and send times.
- Develop and manage all digital marketing campaigns for the business under the group which also includes devising strategies to drive online traffic to the Autocheck website through different digital marketing channels, tracking conversion rates, evaluating customer research, online market conditions and competitor data
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company websites, also responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing campaigns
- Source and implement the most effective keywords, measure keyword performance and optimize campaigns based on them.
- Tweak strategies by evaluating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of all existing marketing channels to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimize marketing effectiveness.
- Manage ad placements, target the relevant interests and topics and use Google’s in-market audiences for search ads.
- Use multi-touch attribution to track touchpoints across the funnel, which will help maximize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign effectiveness.
- Develop hypotheses and perform A/B (or multivariate) testing to recommend optimizations
- Leverage customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers
- Explore new marketing opportunities such as social media channels, apps, ad formats, etc.
- Set acquisition and growth targets for marketing teams spread across offline and online channels such as social, search, paid search, mobile, display, etc.
- Allocate and modify budgets for efficient spending
- Tweak strategies and budgets based on current performance to maximize ROI
- Direct and manage agency performance on various channels to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Scope out and identify new platforms, tools and systems to improve performance
- Identify pain points to improve non-creatively-performing areas
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Digital Marketing.
- Analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, Marketo, etc. and performance marketing platforms, such as Social Animal, HubSpot, GetSocial, BuzzSumo
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, AdWords, Taboola, Outbrain
- Exposure to data visualization and reporting tools, such as Tableau, is a plus
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry
- Experience with data analysis and mining software (SAS, SPSS Statistics, Google Analytics, Informatica Data Explorer etc)
- Experience with database reporting and cloud computing.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Besides attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a global leader.
- We offer a vibrant culture, great work ambience, super-intelligent workforce and a relaxed dress code.
- We invest in the development of our diverse workforce.
- We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.