Website National Institute of Information Technology
National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
Driver at National Institute of Information Technology, Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at (NIIT)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Igando, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Driver at National Institute of Information Technology
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice safe driving habits
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
- Keep exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Keep interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Previous professional experience driving preferred; training may be provided.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com