Website Data & Scientific Inc
Office Manager at Data & Scientific Inc. Suitably qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Jobs at Data & Scientific Inc.
Data & Scientific Inc. was established in 1989 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, as an independent software vendor. In Nigeria, DataSci Limited is servicing major national organizations in both the private and public sectors of the economy. Some of the largest and successful public sector application software implementations in Nigeria were undertaken by DataSci Limited. That tradition of commitment to excellence continues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Job Code: NSSEA0521
Office Manager at Data & Scientific Inc.
- The Executive Assistant / Office Administrator provides a wide range of administrative support for marketing activities, training delivery programs, and events, as well as for day-to-day operations.
- Provides a wide range of administrative support, including document preparation, office calendar management, planning meetings, organizing employee-related functions and other duties as assigned
- Supports event planning by tracking event registrants, preparing/organizing supplies, and provides on-site support
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Assists in planning and project coordination, schedules calendars and travel arrangements
- Participate in RFP process as required
- Coordinate office activities to ensure deliverables are met
- Ensures consistent Inventory of office supplies and conducts routine audits of supplies.
- Maintains a dean and professional presence in our reception area, conference rooms, and common areas.
- Acts as liaison with outside tech vendors to troubleshoot issues.
- Assist with report preparation and presentation including preparation of graphics components as required.
- Manages communication and acts as liaison between Internal departments, Principals, and other executives
- Answers and manages incoming calls, greets visitors and communicates with clients with the highest level of professionalism and discretion
- Supports sales programs by processing, coordinating sales teem schedules and requirements including marketing availability materials and tracking invoices
- Conducts CRM data entry and report pulling to support organization goals
Minimum Competencies and Skill Set Required
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Law, Commerce or Business Management
- Minimum of seven consecutive years of full time post-graduation work experience
- Ability to think proactively and prioritize work, strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with office management technologies
- Several years experience with graphics and presentation toots such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio are fundamental requirements to this position..
- Strong PowerPoint Skills/MS Office Suite.
Remuneration / Compensation
- DataSci will provide related in-house product and services training where necessary to the successful candidates.
- The compensation/remuneration will be salary based. The salary will be industry competitive but based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
- As you grow with us, and your knowledge of our suite of data security and Identity management products grows your net compensation In the following years is guaranteed to easily surpass that amount.
- Three weeks annual vacation – Four weeks for senior personnel.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants should select and complete the online forms for the job position they wish to apply for using the job code assigned to the position.
- All applications must be submitted online.
- The system will not process applications that do not meet the stated requirements. Thank you for your interest but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For support with the site please contact: 08111113255.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasci.net.