Website Anheuser-Busch InBev
International Breweries Plc - Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Packaging Maintenance Controller E/C&A at International Breweries Plc, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Maintenance Controller E/C&A
Ref No: 30023100
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Job Type: Full time
Packaging Maintenance Controller E/C&A at International Breweries Plc
- The primary function of this position is to Co-ordinate, coach and control the activities of the level four Electrical maintenance teams in the production environment and to provide specialist technical advice to ensure maximum equipment availability.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Risk Identification and Enforcement of required standards.
- Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions.
- Maintain process control software integrity and security.
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Maintain working knowledge of new technology instrumentation, software, etc., through reading and/or attending conferences, workshops or other training.
- Provide engineering/projects support and recommendations for new and existing equipment about installation, upgrades and enhancement.
- Knowledge of VPO or any related manufacturing excellence methodology.
- Troubleshoot Packaging as well as Brewing and E&F process control systems when required.
- Develop and monitored team goals
- Maintain machines & repair breakdowns
- Support and coaching team members, SCAP Assessments team member candidates
- Enforce and maintain safe work areas
- Delegate and monitor work activities
- Manage continuous improvement projects
- Solve situational problems.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Electrical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years on the job training.
Traits & Competences Required:
- Ability to manage a maintenance department
- Ability to Prepare, understand and manage a Maintenance budget
- Ability to Interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications/optimisations of process control software as per specifications and software standards.
- Ability to Support the process control software change management process.
- Mental alertness.
- Problem-solving ability
- Articulate communication
- People handling ability
- Accuracy, judgement, decisiveness, and persuasiveness
- Work organization and drive
- Motivational and developmental skills
- Analytical ability and attention to detail
- Display initiative and ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organisation, within a team environment and with suppliers
- Motivated self-starter with high energy levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- In accordance with AB InBev’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company.
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.