Website OMOAREGA Consulting Limited
OMOAREGA Consulting Limited - We are effective partners that pair talented professionals to companies looking to hire. We deliver quality in recruitment in global business community.
Personal Assistant at OMOAREGA Consulting Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Chevron – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Personal Assistant at OMOAREGA Consulting Limited
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of the management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Personal Assistant Requirements
- Minimum of HND in Mass Communication.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.is an added advantage
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant in a fashion or beauty parlour would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org