Website Federal Polytechnic, Oko
Federal Polytechnic, Oko Recruitment for an External Auditor, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
The Federal Polytechnic, Oko is situated within Oko town in Orumba North Local Government of Anambra State. At inception in 1979, the institution was approved by the Anambra State Government as a College of Arts and Science designed to prepare candidates for the General Certificate in Education (GCE) examination at both the ordinary and advanced levels.
On June 28, 1980, the institution was upgraded to College of Arts, Science and Technology, an elevation that made it more attractive to young school leavers who came in droves to seek the higher certificate which the College could then award. The College was formalized as the Anambra State Polytechnic, Oko through Edict No. 12 of 1985, published as a supplement to the Anambra State of Nigeria Gazette No. 24, Volume 10 of June 27, 1984. Finally, in 1993, the State Polytechnic was taken over by the Federal Government and was renamed Federal Polytechnic, Oko.
Applications are invited from the qualified firm, with a good track record of performance for pre-qualification and appointment as:
Job Title: External Auditor
Location: Oko, Anambra
Federal Polytechnic, Oko Recruitment for an External Auditor
- The following are the pre-qualification requirements to be submitted for consideration by interested and qualified firms on or before the closing date
- Evidence of registration/renewal with the office of the Auditor General of the Federation.
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of cognate experience of 10 years with reputable organisations, especially institutions of higher learning. Letters of the award must be enclosed.
- Evidence of registration with relevant Professional Bodies.
- Evidence of payment of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) contribution, in compliance with the statutory provisions of the ITF amended Act 2011
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (2019, 2020 and 2021).
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance.
- Evidence of Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- List of similar audit work done with date(s) and place in the last years (supported with Completion Certificates).
- Comprehensive company profile and organizational structure.
- Evidence of opening Retirement Savings Account (RSA) for staff or employees with Pension Fund Administrator supported with Completion Certificate issued by the National Pension Commission in compliance with the Pension Act.
- Evidence of Technical Qualification and experience of key personnel
- Original documents on any aspects of the Firm’s submission may be requested for sighting.
- The advert shall not be misconstrued as a commitment on the part of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, nor shall it entitle any Firm to make any claim to seek any indemnity from the Polytechnic by virtue of having responded to the advertisement
- Notwithstanding the submission of pre-qualification documents, Federal Polytechnic, Oko, is neither committed nor obliged to include any Audit Firm on the list for consideration.
- Federal Polytechnic, Oko, reserves the right to reject/accept any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Late submission will not be accepted.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified firm should submit their Applications with full pagination in ten (10) spiral bounded copies (unbound submission will not be accepted) and enclosed in an envelope, sealed and marked “Application for the post of External Auditor” at the top right corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Federal Polytechnic, Oko,
Anambra State, Nigeria.
Note: Only shortlisted Auditors shall be invited for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit graduatejob.com.ng.