Website Sunlight Resources Limited
Procurement Officer at Sunlight Resources Limited, Interested candidates should apply. Click for more Jobs
Sunlight Resources Limited is a Food & Snack Production Company situated at Mushin axis of Nigeria, who has been in business for more 16 years. A business venture between father and son, Fun Snax began way back in 2005 when the dynamic duo first launched their light and fluffy cheeseballs, in their hometown of Lagos, Nigeria. It was thanks to the success of these cheesy snacks that the pair then went onto design and craft new products for the range. Spending hours obsessing over new and exciting flavours, Fun Snax soon saw the launch of the brand’s ever-popular potato chips and their tangy shrimp cracker.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Spare Parts)
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: Head, Supply-Chain
Seniority Level: Intermediate Role
Application Timing: Urgently Required
Procurement Officer at Sunlight Resources Limited
- You will spearhead the purchasing process of Spare Parts & Machinery Parts from selecting suppliers to ensuring stock optimization.
- Our Procurement Officer will be a supply chain and logistics expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the company. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management will be some of your main priorities when carrying out this role.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Minimum educational standard: HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics & Warehouse Management / Accounting.
- Minimum Working Experience is Four years and above.
- Experience in Manufacturing Sector.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations specifically with Spare Parts & Machinery Parts.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Procurement Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com