Website Miltan Consulting
Qualified Trainee at Miltan Consulting, Qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more jobs
Miltan Consulting – Our client, a consulting (Audit, Tax, Accounting, Software Implementation – sales services) company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Qualified Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualified Trainee at Miltan Consulting
Summary Key Deliverables
- Manage financial transactions, prepare routine financial reports, ensuring accuracy of financial records
- Manage all accounting processes, projects and initiatives, with little oversight
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Monitor budgets, reconciling budget and expenditure
- Provide insight in the development of budgets
- Timely preparation and filing of tax
- Monitoring of internal controls ensuring processes are improved
- Other tasks that may be assigned
Educational and Professional Qualification
- Degree in Accounting or a related field
- 2-5 years experience working as an Accountant ideally with a consulting or professional services firm
- Professional certifications in related field is MANDATORY Should be ACCA or ICAN certified.
- Manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
- Accounting software knowledge desired or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of modern accounting theories and practices.
- Ability to analyze accounting data and financial statements.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong interpersonal and impeccable communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
- Passionate, courageous and self-driven with keen attention for details
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.