Website Sleek De Empire Spa and Saloon
Sleek De Empire was founded in November 2018, in Maiduguri, Borno State. Sleek de empire began with a vision to create a place to take a pause, an oasis of calm, to escape, retreat and revitalise - naturally. Four years on, we ventured into providing beauty treatments. From the highest quality massage service, salon, to our highly talked about skin therapies, we have always been dedicated to keeping our clients beautiful day-in and night-out. In our spas we seek to reawaken skin, mind, body and soul, helping you look and feel your best naturally. Offering all-natural wellbeing experiences in tranquil surrounds to allow you to slow down and reconnect to yourself. Sleek de empire knows that we do not flourish without making each and every individual that walks out of our door feel ten times better than when they walked in. Our skilled staff at Sleek de empire includes a combination of talented and highly experienced massage therapist, beauticians, artists with an ever-growing knowledge of growing beauty trends, rooted in continuous education and training in the modern industry.
Receptionist at Sleek De Empire Spa and Saloon, Suitably qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Receptionist at Sleek De Empire Spa and Saloon
- As a receptionist, you will be responsible for managing the front desk, greeting visitors, answering phone calls, and providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the office.
Front Desk Management:
- Greet and welcome visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person or department.
- Maintain a clean and organized reception area.
- Answer incoming calls promptly and professionally.
- Transfer calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Take and relay messages accurately.
- Register and log in visitors.
- Provide information about the company or direct visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- Manage and issue visitor badges as necessary.
- Assist in general administrative tasks, including photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages.
- Schedule and manage conference room bookings.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Relay important information to the relevant personnel.
- Proficient use of office equipment (phone systems, photocopiers, etc.).
- Basic computer skills, including familiarity with email and office software.
- Handle inquiries and resolve issues promptly and professionally.
- Escalate complex issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Manage and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Basic knowledge of office equipment and computer systems.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Typically operates in a standard office environment.
- May require occasional overtime or flexibility in working hours.
- This is a general guideline, and specific responsibilities may vary depending on the organization and industry. Adjustments can be made to tailor the job description to the unique needs of the company.
N25,000 – N30,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2024.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.