Website Rigo Microfinance Bank
Reconciliation Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited – We deliver unequalled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Reconciliation Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- The Reconciliation officer is responsible for the financial reconciliation management of the organization and financial reporting for the organization.
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Account reconciliations such as a bank, inventory control, clearing, billings etc.
- Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data
- Supporting the month-end process
- Generating month-end reports
- Assist in playing a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy
- Managing relationships with Investors and the bank’s treasury bill obligation (where applicable)
- Assisting with managing and overseeing the company’s financial systems
- Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc.
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Candidates must reside within Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com