Website Chrysolite Designs
Field Marketer & Sales Executive at Chrysolite Designs, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Chrysolite
Chrysolite Designs is a textile printing company registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. We have a wide online presence across E-Commerce platforms among others. We also offer quality garment production & professional print services.
Job Title: Field Marketer & Sales Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
Field Marketer & Sales Executive at Chrysolite Designs
- Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of the company’s product & services. Acts as an intermediary between producers and clientele.
- Makes necessary phone calls, collect emails and schedule meetings to help drive sales. Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trainother sales people in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all sales representative meet their KPIduring a given period
- Setup booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent / OND / HND / BSc qualification
- 1-3 years’ experience as a personal assistant, administrative assistant or sales representative.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31 April, 2022
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com