Website Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc - Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
Loan Collector at Wema Bank Plc, Interested persons should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Wema Bank Plc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Collector
Locations: South South, South East, South West and Northern Nigeria
Grade Level: EH1 – EH3
Loan Collector at Wema Bank Plc
- As an SME Field Loan Collector, you will play a pivotal role in our financial services team.
- Your primary responsibility will be to manage and facilitate the efficient collection of loans from SME clients.
- This dynamic role involves conducting field visits to client locations, assessing financial situations, and implementing strategic collection plans.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in finance, a keen understanding of lending practices, and exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Join our team and contribute to fostering positive client relationships while ensuring the financial health of our SME portfolio.
- Engage customers past due on their loan payments physically and through other electronic means.
- Persuade and negotiate repayment plans and settlement offers with customers to make the payments and resolve their delinquent accounts.
- Follow up on a daily basis with a promise to pay (PTP) through frequent visitation and phone calls and mails.
- Document all collection efforts and customer interactions accurately in the collection report.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- A minimum of 50 interactions per day.
- 12.5 million weekly recoveries.
- 50 million recoveries on a monthly basis.
Below are the qualifications and skills required to work as a Tele-collector:
- A First Degree in any Social Science or Management Science course
- 3+ years of experience in a related field
- Customer-oriented: Must be driven by the Bank’s purpose of delivering valuable products.
- Show a strong ability to critically analyze market problems and define clear, detailed, and logical product and service solutions.
- Platform product leadership: collaborate with product and engineering leadership across the Bank to develop the platform and skillset.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to make informed feature designs and recommendations.
- Deeply curious to understand the ‘why.’
- Ability to be collaborative and work with stakeholders and team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deeply curious and want to understand the why.
- Not satisfied with the status quo and want to raise the bar.
- Technical and analytical background
- Strong track record of execution.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Knowledge of Regulations
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management
- Data Management
- Team Collaboration
- Ethical Conduct.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.