Website MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Senior Manager – Market Development, Fixed Broadband at MTN Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at MTN Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Market Development, Fixed Broadband
Job Identification: 3830
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Chief Broadband Officer
Division: Fixed Broadband
Manager – Data Channel, Sales and Distribution at MTN Nigeria
- To efficiently define and manage Fixed broadband channels and market development objectives.
- Develop and coordinate the execution of efficient GTM and partner management strategies to drive sustainable growth in value and volume growth for the fixed broadband business objectives.
- Manage the performance measurement and monitoring of Fixed broadband propositions, promotions, and activities to ensure that they adhere to the business plan and provide feedback to senior management as requested.
- Develop competitive broadband strategies for MTN Broadband product plans, solutions, and value propositions.
- Review the feasibility assumptions used versus actual behavior in the market after the launch of a product, promotion, or activity.
- Ensure the integrity of broadband financial modeling projects.
- Ensure quality assurance for all business plans, product analysis, and data generated for reporting.
- Review and assess competitive price reaction scenarios.
- Manage ad hoc projects as directed by the GM/CBBO.
- Establish a commercial footprint for various channels that shadow the network roll-out.
- Execute strategies for effective market penetration based on existing channels.
- Execute strategies to optimize channel performance based on assessments and reports.
- Oversee the initiation and management of sales activation at identified key retail points.
- Ensure trade programmes meet business objectives and trade channel requirements.
- Manage the development of relevant visibility solutions to support sales and marketing Programmes
- Coach and train direct reports to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets and requirements, and regular review of their training needs.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- A First Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business Management, or a related discipline
- A Master’s degree, preferably an MBA, will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- 9 – 17 years working experience which includes:
- Manager track record of at least 3 years in the relevant sector or industry
- 3 years’ experience in business performance reporting, financial analysis, and business development
- Work experience across diverse cultures and geographies is advantageous.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.