Website Pulse Nigeria
Social Media Manager at Pulse Nigeria, Interested and qualified candidates should see job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Pulse Nigeria
Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.
We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Social Media Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Social Media Manager at Pulse Nigeria
- Pulse is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to join the team. As a Senior Social Media Manager, you will develop and execute cool and interesting strategies and digitally-focused initiatives across social media channels aimed at engaging the client’s audience.
- Our ideal candidate is passionate, socially aware of changing media trends, a fun person who is a lover
Duties & Responsibilities
- This position will be based in our Lagos office, reporting to the Director of Accounts & Operations.
- Produce content calendars according to deadline and to the highest standard.
- Responsible for proactively suggesting and implementing digital strategies to improve the quality of client campaigns.
- Complete realisation of all strategies.
- Ensure all work is delivered to the highest standard and on time.
- Ensure proper QA is done before any work is shared with the client for review.
- Implement strategies in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Ensure 100% time management.
- Responsible for community management across all social media campaigns and to the highest standard.
- Confirm scheduled posts are live on the client’s social media platforms.
- Perform quality checks on published content.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while nurturing and building leads and sales on client social platforms.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with Accounts & Graphics teams.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to all team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree level of education preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Social Media Manager
- Passionate about movies and trends
- Great relationship-building skills to foster audience engagement
- An innovator, trendsetter, and creative thinker
- Great copywriting, verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit pulse.africa.