Website Interra Networks Limited
Technical Manager at Interra Networks Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sectors. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Technical Manager at Interra Networks Limited
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company>
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfil posted positions within the technical department.
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or similar discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Project Management or related technical field will be an advantage.
- Not lesser than 3 (three) years experience as a manager.
- Professional Project Management Certification from an accredited institution.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles.
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit amfani.com.