Website Citibank Nigeria Limited
TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details below and apply. Click for more Jobs at Citibank Nigeria Limited
Job Title: TTS Nigeria Sales Head
Job Req ID: 20227899
Job Category: Institutional Sales
TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
Job Background / Context
- The job is critical in driving cash and trade sales momentum across the GSG and Corporate client base in Nigeria, .
- The job is dependant on support from Cash and Trade Product for solutions and client coverage teams for access to clients.
- Build and leverage client relationships to grow Citi’s share of client’s TTS wallet.
- Provide customized cash & trade solutions based on an in-depth knowledge of existing product suite in order to entre nch Citi, increase share of wallet and ultimately position Citibank as strategic partner to Top Corporates & Multinationals.
- Achieve Sales Goal (WINS) for Cash and trade products: $mm
- This role involves:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of TM names in order to assess the Cash & Trade wallet and identify opportunities which will translate into sales.
- Developing a focused sales strategy in order to capture share of wallet.
- Structuring and executing both standard as well as non-standard cash & trade solutions.
- Managing Cash & Trade deal pipeline, execution and support in conjunction with various RM’s.
- Provide Product Sales Expertise to the GSG and Corporate Banking Organization
- Originate, structure, and close cash & trade deals. Take on role as deal primary, by structuring cash & trade solutions against customer opportunities sourced directly or by the Relationship Managers.
- Develop and maintain product expertise, regularly update product knowledge as appropriate.
- Grow TTS Sales in the GSG & Corporate Banking client segments.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility and accountability for delivering the TTS platform/product suite.
- Primary point of contact and accountability for TTS related activities for the client and the RMs
- Source new business and retain existing business to achieve TTS total revenue goals.
- Work closely with TTS product organization on prioritizing new leads and contribute as a member of the deal team as appropriate.
- Ensure the consistent, professional delivery of sales and client management disciplines including account plans covering TTS business, call reporting, lead generation and TTS relationship reviews.
- Drive overall client satisfaction with the TTS platform and build customer loyalty.
- Ongoing training and up-skilling of Sales & Coverage team on cash & trade products/solutions in order to maximize opportunity identification/solution selling capabilities.
- Manage the Deal Pipeline Process from Identification through to Implementation
- Pipeline discipline: Manage the deal pipeline process, by keeping CRM up-to-date, from identification through to implementation. Ensure TTS pipeline for Nigeria is input in CRM/Siebel and that it reflects accurately the deal status.
- Assemble the appropriate deal team.
- Work with TTS client management & Coverage to package the best solution to meet the customer’s needs.
- Champion complex deals or multi-product opportunities through the deal review process.
- Manage internal communication and pipeline update process keeping the TTS Product & Sales management, the TTS Client Manager and coverage owner informed as appropriate.
- Drive client communications including RFP’s and pitch books in coordination with Relationship Manager & Product units.
- Negotiate key terms with client/resolving issues between product and client.
- Interface with the product organization on deal pricing and coordinate cross-product pricing.
- Ensure efficient and effective transition post-mandate to the implementation team.
- Ensure lost deals are properly documented including why we lost and to which competitor.
- Coordinate inter-regional trade deals with counterparts globally.
- Reflect the needs of our customers back to the Product Organization
- Communicate opportunities in our delivery of Product solutions to clients
- Communicate opportunities in our sales positioning materials to the Product, Marketing and Training.
- Ensure efficient and effective transition post-mandate to the implementation team by completing tasks required.
- Role in the coverage team
- Role in the product organisation
Qualifications / Education:
- University Degree Graduate level at a minimum.
- MBA or equivalent preferred.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Individual should have 3+ years experience in cash and trade sales, product management or other relevant areas.
- Minimum of 15 years post graduation experience out of which 10 years must have been in the banking industry with at least 2 years as a deputy general manager.
- Experience in delivering results and meeting financial plans
- Risk assessment/credit experience (preferred)
- Planning and analysis of product metrics and balance sheets
- Experience in dealing with relatively complex documentation.
- Interaction with Seniors within organization (eg CFO, Directors)
- Experience with geographically dispersed complex matrix organization is a plus.
- Strong and demonstrated communication, influence and negotiation skills
- Excellent client interaction skills
- Recognized for his or her execution/closing skills
- Knowledge of trade products (vanilla/complex)
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Creative, innovative, dynamic, high energy levels with strong initiative
- Committed, trusted team player with the ability to interact with Relationship Managers, Unit Heads, Operational hubs, Credit Chain, EMEA coverage/sales teams.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to deliver on stretch goals.
- Multi-cultural exposure
- Team player
- Motivating team members
- Leveraging the Citigroup Network.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.