Website TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
Web Developer at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. Our increased competence enables us to deliver world-class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast-growing organization with young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Web Developer at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
We are looking for a self-driven and resourceful and qualified Web Developer to carry out the following responsibilities:
- To write codes, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in a meaningful way
- To be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Support end-users and attend to any issue related to Information Technology or computer-based problem.
- Implement and manage relevant information technology processes and practise for continuous operation of the organization.
- Troubleshoot all reported issues related to information technology, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Manage user privileges and permissions as described in the access control list.
- Manage backup jobs of the entire organization both onsite and offsite.
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Web programming, data structures and algorithms, quantitative reasoning, computing architecture and operating systems.
- Evaluating code to ensure it’s properly structured and is compatible with browsers and operating devices.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of mark-up languages to write web pages.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or related qualification from a reputable institution with at least 3 years experience in Web Development / Programming.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web-based applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Microsoft or Cisco Certification is an added advantage.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.enabledjobs.com.