Website Oak-Faith Pharmaceutical Resources Limited
Account Officer at Oak-Faith Pharmaceutical Resources Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Oak-Faith Pharmaceutical Resources Limited is a Limited Liability Company (LLC ) with RC number 272095. Utilizing over 20 years of experience and success in the pharmaceutical industry, Oak-Faith Pharma has created. We are a Limited Liability Company (LLC) with RC number 272095. Utilizing over 20 years of experience and success in the pharmaceutical industry, Oak-Faith Pharma has created.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Account Officer at Oak-Faith Pharmaceutical Resources Limited
Table of Contents
- We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
- Understand expense accounts and cost centres
- Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
Requirements and skills
- BSc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience as Accounts Payable Clerk
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org