Website AZA Finance
Customer Due Diligence Analyst at AZA Finance, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Customer Service Jobs
AZA is a digital foreign exchange and treasury solution that leverages cutting edge technology to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to and from frontier markets. With our API and white label products, our partners utilise our hybrid financial infrastructure and deep local knowledge to manage liquidity and send payments to dozens of bank networks and mobile money operators globally.
Licensed by the UK’s FCA and the Bank of Spain, AZA is a market-maker in every major African currency and opens corridors for business payments and trade between frontier markets and the rest of the world. Founded in 2013, AZA now has offices in Lagos, London, Luxembourg, Nairobi, Madrid, Johannesburg, Kampala and Dakar. Our company values are Accountability, Customer-Centricity, Resiliency, Creativity, Teamwork and we aim to change the landscape of finance and remittance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Due Diligence Analyst
Category: Legal & Compliance
Customer Due Diligence Analyst at AZA Finance
Table of Contents
- As the Customer Due Diligence Analyst, you will conduct KYC/CDD reviews and refresh for new and existing customers within a specified TAT.
- Compliance onboarding is critical to our business as well as our compliance customer risk management program so we’re looking for an AML analyst who is diligent, flexible, innovative, broad-minded with the relevant experience and skills, to help build the vision for excellent standards in KYC/CDD/EDD.
- This is an exciting opportunity to help take Africa’s leading digital F/X company to the next level.
- Conduct KYC review of new customer information and documentation in line with AZA requirements and best practice
- Identify all financial crimes risk issues inherent in a customer as onboarding and escalate same for mitigation prior to approving a new customer
- Support and improve the entire customer journey from onboarding to first transaction
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders within defined SLAs
- Effectively collaborate with key internal stakeholders – Sales, Lead Generators, Onboarders, Compliance, Legal, Account Mgt, Product etc
- Adhere to the SOPs and compliance standards set internally
- Help identify and fix inefficiencies in current workflows and processes
- Display a high level of emotional intelligence, good communication & interpersonal skills
- First Degree in Banking / Finance or any related field
- Working knowledge of AML and sanctions screening process
- At least 2 years of experience in KYC/CDD in a banking or financial institution
- Evidence of ACAMS/ICA/ACFCS certification of training.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.