Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria are very important jobs that need to be maximized. To start up a company, the major focus is selling products or rendering services to customers. Therefore a need for a team of customer service representatives.
Today, we are going to be looking at the job title of customer service representative or front desk officers and how they contribute to the growth of an organisation. We will also look at how best to apply for this job role and get it. It is also imperative to note the job description and see how we can fit into it.
To get a full detail and understanding of what Customer Service Jobs are. Let’s read through the subheadings below.
Duties and Responsibilities of a customer service representative
- They are in charge of resolving complaints from customers via phone, email, mail, or social media, as well as face o face meetings.
- Verification of customers account details or product specifications
- A customer care representative greets and entertains and also ascertain the problems of their customers.
- Aside from verification of an account, they can also help in account upgrade or cancellation
- Help out with order placement, refunds, or exchanges.
- Responsible for handling product recalls
- Dissemination of information to customers on new products or deals
- They answer questions on terms of sales or services as well as warranty
- They help in placing an order or cancelling them
- Handle changes in products
- Handle changes in renewal and policy
- Report compilation on customer satisfaction
- Ensure great customer service is being delivered by working with the customer service manager
- Persuade the customer to buy or consider any action that might not be favourable to the organization
- Collect prompt and accurate feedback from clients
Job Description of Customer Service
The primary job of a customer service representative is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. Support reps interact with customers on a variety of channels such as phone, email, and social media, and ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with immediately.
Tools for Customer Care Rep
Here is a list of tools customer care representatives uses to get their jobs done. Aspirants in this sector should ensure to familiar with these tools as it will give them an edge when looking for jobs in this area.
A Phone: This might sound funny but it is an important work tool for this sector. You have to learn how to answer a call. exchange pleasantries with customers. the manner and tone used in conversations should also be looked into.
Help Desk Software: A helpdesk software such as ticketing software helps a customer services officer execution jobs in a seamless and stress-free manner.
Excel Sheet: This comes in handy and helps to keep tasks on track. calculations can also be carried out on an excel sheet.
A CRM Solution: This help to access important contextual information about a customer, the service rep will require access to CRM software.
Skills of a Customer Service Representative
Among numerous skills, a customer service representative should possess here are the top skills they need according to data from customers.
- Persuasive Speaking Skills.
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
- Emotion Intelligence
- Talk Responsible
The 3 Important Qualities of Customer Service
These qualities are what defines a good customer service representative. Apart from the skills above a good customer service rep should have these important 3 qualities.
- Professionalism: Show of professionalism towards work is one quality that can’t be overlooked in this field. a must-have quality.
- Patience: Ability to be patient enough with a customer even when they come with complaints that was clearly their fault.
- People first attitude: This means the ability to put people first. considering people and serving them.
Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria and How to Apply
That said, let’s look at the Latest customer Service Jobs you can apply for in Nigeria.
|JOB VACANCIES||SEE DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Customer Satisfaction Representative at Oludidit||APPLY HERE|
|Team Lead, Customer Experience Management at Chateau Royal||APPLY HERE|
|Customer Sales Supervisor at Perpetual Taste Fast Food||APPLY HERE|
|Customer Service Officer at Morsun Mobile Medical||APPLY HERE|
Customer Service Officer at Soul Food Restaurant
|Customer Care Representative at Marvel Advisory Limited||APPLY HERE|
|Customer Service Officer (Hospital) at Prestigious||APPLY HERE|
|Customer Service Representative at Yarkam Limited||APPLY HERE|
|Front Desk / Customer Care Officer at Elizade Nigeria||APPLY HERE|
|Customer Care Officer at HOR Logistics and Transport||APPLY HERE|
Customer Service Associate at Advanced Safety Links
To Apply for the Jobs on the table, Candidates should do the following
- Click on the Apply Here link to open up the job post
- Read carefully to ascertain your qualification for the job
- Tailor your resume as well as your cover letter to meet the description
- Apply by Using the method of application. this can either be through mail, google form or the company’s website
- Follow Us on Twitter as well as Facebook for more Job Updates.
APPLY FOR >>> Graduate Trainee Jobs in Lagos
- International/NGO Jobs in Nigeria | Application Portal
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Development of Nigeria Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment
- Schneider Electric Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Vacancy