Website Asumoto Technologies Limited
Data Analyst at Asumoto Technologies Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Asumoto Technologies Limited (https://asumoto.com) is Nigeria’s number 1 online car parts and accessories company, and we are the leading distributor and marketer of aftermarket automotive equipment and accessories in Nigeria.
Asumoto Technologies Limited serves the diverse need of automotive owners and corporations with a fleet of cars nationwide, we offer the largest assortment of speciality products in the automotive aftermarket industry including over 5,000,000 SKUs (unique car parts) from over 800 suppliers, and you are guaranteed to have original OEM parts at a competitive price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Data Analyst at Asumoto Technologies Limited
- We are looking to hire a data analyst to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
- To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 1-year work experience.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Able to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit career.asumoto.com.