Website Co-Creation Hub
Data Analyst at Co-Creation Hub, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Data Analyst at Co-Creation Hub
- Co-Creation Hub seeks an individual with strong Data Management & Analytical Skills who will be part of the team helping upscale data operations.
- The Data Analyst will work with our research team to perform analysis and assess the meaning, quality and relevance of data.
- Locate and qualify new sources of data and information from primary and secondary sources.
- Review large amounts of data from multiple sources and curate the relevant facts.
- Perform statistical analysis using programming languages such as R, Stata, Python.
- Leverage analytical techniques and technologies to interrogate, visualize and understand data sets.
- Produce data and visualization packages in coordination with the Design Lab team.
- Improve data quality and the processes and sources of data through the development and operation of data quality queries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support research and data reporting processes.
- Manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets relating to the team/unit work.
- Perform queries, report writing and present findings.
- Support data and design production to research, scrape, refine, verify and interpret data to serve CcHUB’s project portfolios.
- Research and my datasets to create impactful analyses and visualizations on CcHUB’s key topics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics / Applied Statistics / Data Science or related field from an accredited university
- At least 2 years working experience in a research field
- Knowledge and skills in Qualitative and Quantitative research methods
- Experience using statistical languages such as R, Stata, Python
- Experience using design tools for both static and dynamic infographics
- Strong analytical and visualization skills, numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into clear insights and recommendations.
- Adept at presenting information and concepts.
- A critical thinker, who is curious, intuitive and pays attention to details
- Innovative with ideas on approaches to collecting, evaluating and modelling datasets that will be used as the foundation for the business’s future solutions.
- Strong work ethic and thrives on working across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.