Website Topmode Technology Limited
Assistant Human Resource Manager at Topmode Technology Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs.
Topmode Technology, a Ride-Hailing company in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Assistant Human Resource Manager at Topmode Technology Limited
Table of Contents
- We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to oversee and hire top talent for our organization.
- As an Assistant Human Resource Manager, your duties include:
- Developing a strategic plan for the organization
- Conducting employee investigation reports
- Managing employee performance and so forth
- You should also evaluate our business needs and ensure the proper implementation of our company strategies and key objectives. You should assist the company in employee training programs and talent management services.
- If you consider yourself suitable for this Human Resource Manager job position, then please do apply. We will be pleased to meet you.
- Recruit, select and train employees in our organization.
- Maintain records of the hired employees.
- Plan, monitor and appraise work results.
- Prepare, update and maintain Human Resource strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Advise department managers of company policy in regards to equal employment opportunities, employment law, compensation, and benefits.
- Maintain records of benefits plans participation such as insurance, pension plan and personnel transactions (promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations).
- Organize employee benefit programs for the organization.
- Represent our organization in various events.
- Maintain, analyzes and prepare employee’s wages and salary reports.
- Recommend the best human resources practice and business methods.
- Build a positive work environment and resolve all employee relations issues.
- Align the employee-related policies in all departments with the company goals.
- Resolve legal issues with Human Resource Management team.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in recruitment strategies and their benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any Business related subject.
- Proven 3-year experience in a Human Resource Manager, Recruitment Manager or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Human Resource software and tools.
- Strong working knowledge of Federal and Provincial Labour laws.
- Outstanding employee coaching skills (training and development).
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org