Website Buckler Ordnance System Limited
Human Resource Officer at Buckler Ordnance System Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Buckler Ordnance
Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defence solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armoured vehicles, design, and prototyping military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Ajah – Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Human Resource Officer at Buckler Ordnance System Limited
- Buckler Systems Human Resource and Administrative Officer is focused on executing the HR strategy, managing the human capital of B.O.S and implementing the HR policies and processes.
- Works with the ED, Corporate Governance and Human Resources, in the formation and rollout of HR initiatives.
- Works closely with all B.S departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Liaises with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Anticipates the corporate climate and oversees the labour market trends in order to assist the CEO in creating and executing strategic plans.
- Recruits staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Develops HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term HR requirements (e.g employee engagement, employee retention, employee satisfaction).
- Develops and implements policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, absence management etc.
- Negotiates with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions.
- Administers payroll and maintains employee records.
- Interprets and advises on employment law.
- Deals with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Plans and sometimes delivers training, including new staff inductions.
- Analyses training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Plans organize and control all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures the organization’s compliance.
- With supervision from the ED, CG & HR, implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Supervises office administration and ensures smooth operations within the business environment.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Evaluate reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of departments and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Participates in a wide variety of project-related activities and initiatives
- Promotes equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a BA / B.Sc with 3 – 4 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hr@bucklerordnance.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to Hr@bucklerordnance.com