Website Lagos Business School
LMS Administrator at Lagos Business School (LBS), Qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more jobs
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world-class business school that will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LMS Administrator
Job Code: LMSA2022
LMS Administrator at Lagos Business School (LBS)
Key Job Responsibilities
- The LMS Administrator Assistant position is to provide administrative support to the LMS Administrator to ensure that faculty and students are being adequately served.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive requests for synchronous sessions/meetings and schedule online sessions on the Zoom web conferencing platform.
- Run technical checks on equipment and prepare facilitators for their online sessions/meetings.
- Compile attendance records after each online session/meeting.
- Preview, edit, and make recordings of online sessions available to participants and programme managers.
- Receive and process requests for the creation of course environments
- Create user accounts for new programme participants upon request.
- Provide first-line technical help for LMS issues and to day-to-day inquiries, requests and complaints from students, program managers/coordinators and faculty. (Examples are password resets, how to use a feature on the LMS, suspension of students from the LMS, user enrolment, adjustments to course environments, etc).
- BA, BS Degree or HND in Computer Science or Computer Technology
- 1-year of Experience working in an academic environment and familiarity with Moodle learning platform
Skills Required for the Role
To be successful in the role the candidate would be required to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, project management
- Ability to provide technical assistance to individual faculty and students.
- Familiarity with academic software applications, including course management systems
- (Moodle), web publishing platforms, screencasting, data visualization tools, and other technologies used in higher education.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “LMSA2022 (Job Code)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit lbs.edu.ng .