Website First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Service Executive Conversion Programme, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Service Executive Conversion Programme – SECP 8
Job Identification Number: 930
Job Schedule: Full time
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Service Executive Conversion Programme
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc Degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Not more than than 32 years.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distant advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2023 (09:01 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.