Website A top fintech company
Network and Security Specialist at a top fintech company, Qualified candidates should see details and apply. Click for more Jobs
In line with our growth strategy propelled by our various innovative products and ownership of different technologies, we seek to recruit talented individuals who are seeking a long-term career with our organization for a period not less than 3 years, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network and Security Specialist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Network and Security Specialist at a top fintech company
- A B.Sc or B.Eng from a reputable Institution
- An Industry recognized qualification- CCNA & CCNP qualification, MCP, CISM, CompTIA Security, ITIL Foundation V3
- Minimum of 2 years experience in network and security administration
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure Network Connectivity to POS
- Ensure network connectivity to Banks
- Cleaning and tuning of desktops, laptops and printers of users
- Ensure all Network devices and systems are PCI DSS compliant as required
- Ensure Internet access connectivity for the transaction and email processing is efficient.
- Ensure all anti-virus database is updated frequently as required
- Ensure that WAN link to DR site is optimal
- Ensure that all security and communications devices are optimal, functioning with latest patches and firmware.
- Ensure business continuity and strategic planning on DR site availability
- Execute information security strategy to proactively identify risk and drive remediation
- Ensure that all physical and logical controls that govern the data centre are adhered to
- Ensure efficient and timely deployment of fixes/patches
- Ensure that all critical security patches (OS and Database) on all servers are up-to-date and tested before applying to the production servers.
- Ensure that all warning and critical event logs are reviewed using the solarwinds application and escalated to the responsible unit
- Ensure that all servers have antivirus software and the signatures are up-to-date
- Ensure that enterprise storage and server firmware is regularly updated to ensure availability and integrity of data
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of emerging cyber threats facing e-payment institutions.
- Act as point of contact for managing and delivering various vulnerability and remediation reports.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders who support IT Infrastructure, applications, processes and operations.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2022
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.