Website MainOne Cable Nigeria
Product Manager (Cloud) at MainOne Cable Nigeria, Qualified candidates should see details and Apply. Click for more Jobs.
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager (Cloud)
Location: Saka, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Product Manager (Cloud) at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues to project stakeholders and senior
- Facilitate the development of standard project management
- Identify and monitor critical dependencies between projects and ensure proper alignment of all projects.
- Coordinate Capital Project weekly meetings/Project Review Meetings, communicating action points as may be required for each
- Follow up on agreed weekly tasks, issues, and resolution plans with each unit within the company
- Liaise with each Project Manager on reporting format and communication
- Compile and issue weekly departmental reports from all Project Managers for review by Head, Capital Projects and sent to senior
- Update document management system with all project documents and drawings.
- Update organizational project dashboard while escalating issues and identifying critical success factors for each project.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc / B.Tech / HND in Engineering, Project Management, QS or any other related field.
- 5 – 8 years active experience in PMO role including project documents management and administration.
- Project Management Certification e.g. (PMP, Prince2)
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- PowerPoint presentation skills is a strong requirement
- Ability to prioritize work and deal with complex situations
- Self-management & teamwork skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Visio design software will be an added advantage.
- Demands of the Job
- Daily coordination and tracking of projects and deliverables.
- Timely escalation of issues
- Department-wide monitoring and review of the project
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.