Website Pulse Nigeria
Scriptwriter Intern at Pulse Nigeria, Qualified candidates should see details and apply. Click for more Jobs at Pulse Nigeria
Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.
We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media to reach and 360-degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scriptwriter Intern
Scriptwriter Intern at Pulse Nigeria
Table of Contents
- Pulse is looking for a Scriptwriter Intern, who would be able to script for digital content in all styles in social, entertainment, news, documentaries, short, mid and long forms while meeting internal and mandatory standards.
- This position will be based in our Lagos office, reporting to the Producer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Storytelling and scripting for all creative projects.
- You will be required to script for digital content in all styles, forms and lengths – social, entertainment, news, documentaries, short, mid and long-form.
- Ensure all published content meets internal quality standards – story authenticity, fact-checking, spelling, grammar, style, consistency with the Pulse brand voice, adherence to Pulse editorial guidelines, full respect for copyright laws, etc.
- Assist as needed with the post-production of social media videos using Wochit, other short video formats, original video formats (including client projects), and assist also with the creation of new templates and formats using Wochit.
- Any other duties assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Google Workspace – docs, sheets, drive, slides, etc.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A lot of energy, passion and enthusiasm
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit pulse.africa.