Website Alfred and Victoria Associates
Service Desk Team Lead at Alfred and Victoria Associates, Suitable candidates should Apply. Click for more Customer Service Jobs
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand in today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Desk Team Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Service Desk Team Lead at Alfred and Victoria Associates
- The Service Desk Team Leader role is responsible for managing the operation of the Service Desk.
- This role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritizing, escalating and resolving incidents and requests.
- The Service Desk Team leader provides leadership and mentoring to the Service Desk Team and will drive a culture of continual process improvement within the Service Desk team and the wider IT Team, the Service Desk Team.
- Responsible for managing Service Desk communications with end to end support.
- Responsible for Incident Handling, Service Requests and Escalation Management.
- Responsible for supervising & managing the day to day Service Desk activities.
- Responsible for incident, requests, and escalation management.
- Ensure 100% SLA compliance & Driving initiatives to improve SLAs by analysis and Responses
- Owner for Daily/Weekly/Monthly reviews for the tower
- Manage junior & senior service desk engineers and their performance.
- Professional and proactive approach to resolving End User issues.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science / Engineering or other related Course.
- 9 years’ experience in customer service delivery within a technology environment, ideally a service desk or trouble-shooter role.
- ITIL Foundations Certification desirable.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Showcase good interpersonal skills for customer relations
- Managing an ITIL based Service Desk, implementing and following best practice
- Managing and developing staff, creative use of resources to deliver outcomes
- Managing complex stakeholder relationships, influencing positive outcomes by using excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Leading by example to inspire staff and colleagues
- Must have good leadership skills to carry people along
- Must be knowledgeable about service desk systems and IT tools
- Must have good judgment in handling serious customer problems.
- Proven team management skills
- Experience in implementing an incident and problem service model
- Past experience in producing service improvement plans.
Application Closing Date
Thursday; 14th April, 2022 (3pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org